Isn’t it pretty amazing, if you can earn online by just showing ads of others on your blog ? Yes it is !
Google AdSense is a free tool in a simple way to earn money by placing ads on your website. So let’s have a look into what Wikipedia says about it. So the Wikipedia says Google AdSense is a program run by Google through which website publishers in the Google Network of content sites serve text, images, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to the site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google.
Now, I am sure you already searched tonnes of times for the exact criteria to get approved your AdSense account. So, in my opinion, I have observed following things :
01. You should avoid the following category websites such as Software, mp3, movies, pornography.
02. You should not have free domain like .tk, .ml, .gl etc.
03. You must have the Top Level Domain (TLD) only; for example .com, .in, .org etc.
04. Your website must have a valid SSL certification even if it is free or paid or whatever.
05. Your website must have simple and responsive theme, so that your website can perform faster.
06. Don’t choose Niche violating AdSense Policy.
07. Your blog or website must have 20 – 25 unique articles with minimum 500 words.
08. You must use the images, videos which are copyright free, or the credit should be given to respective author.
09. In the sense of percent, 10% – 15% plagiarism is allowed. You may check your plagiarism by using various online tools.
10. Even if you submitted your website for review, just do daily article updates.
11. During review do not apply to other net advertising and paste its code to website.
13. Wait for 25 – 30 days after website gets daily updated with posts and pages.
14. Old is gold. If your website or blog is old then your chances of getting approved are highest.
15. Add the Google Analytics code in the header.
16. Promote your website on your social media.
17. Create do follow backlinks.
18. Do not purchase traffic.